“Was a great change of pace!”

Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Boise
“Was a great change of pace!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After being cheap the week before, I decided to stay here to make up for it. I was not disappointed and found this hotel to be very pleasant. The staff is all around pleasant and the bar is a great place to relax after work. This is seriously the best Best Western I have ever stayed at and strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Derby, Kansas, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2012

26 members of my family checked in for our nephew's wedding. We were very impressed with the level of service we received. Mitch, at the front desk, was incredible! He was there to help us with every need and/or problem.
My newest niece made the reservations for us and I will say they were first rate!
I was so impressed when one of the managers went to a couple of gas stations to get bananas for my husband's breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2012

After having an awful experience near the Mall of America I was able to find this gem of a hotel about 20 minutes south of the mall. To my surprise this Best Western was a full service hotel.

I was checked in by a polite young desk agent that gave me the exact time of room that was requested when I made the reservation (a first in my book) away from the elevator on an upper floor and extremely quite.

The hotel was recently renovated and is appointed nicely. The only issues I had were the new Flatscreen TV was not operating properly (the screen would intermittently provide a shadowed image) and the air conditioner was cool but not cold (it was 95 degrees outside).

The new bar/restaurant was very nice with friendly service and tablets to get your angry birds fix on while enjoying a few local house made beers. The buffalo wings were grilled, and although not the best I've ever had, they weren't bad.

This hotel is a bit out of the way, but if you are looking for a clean, well appointed inexpensive room and don't mind traveling a few miles into the city, this hotel is for you.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
New Ulm, Minnesota
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and nice hotel. The outdoor patio was a great place to gather also.

Stayed July 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My first time in the USA was made so easy by the warm and friendly welcome given by the owners and staff of this hotel. I very soon was at ease and comfortable in my new surroundings, the staff were really helpful understanding that a "Brit" may get a bit confused with American ways on a first visit. The hotel was well organised, very clean and comfortable. I have never had such a big bed!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We are extremely honored to leave such a favorable impression on a first time visitor to the US. Please keep us in mind when you return!
Taichung, Taiwan
Reviewed June 29, 2012

the most valuable hotel at this area. clean room and comfortable bed.
very nice staff

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Spring Valley, California
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed 4 days and nights at the BW Premier, Nicolette and it is the best BW we have ever enjoyed. Fantastic hotel and exceptional service. "Marv" is the ambassador of good will and a real treasure to the hotel. We will return again as we have family in Elko, Mn and the hotel is within easy driving distance. Our room, dining, parking, the lounge, everything was above our expectations. I find no need to look anywhere else. Access to the freeways is while still retaining a quiet surrounding. I/we only wish we could find a Premier in California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington...This hotel really made our trip.

Room Tip: Fifth floor is the best for view, security and quiet. We enjoyed a thundering rain storm from our r...