“Nice Breakfast”

Morgan's Farm to Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Morgan's Farm to Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Co. Rd 42
Description: We are proud to introduce the new Morgan's on Nicollet. Our commitment to sustaining the legacy of family farms in Minnesota runs deep. To that end, we are proud to represent some of the best artisan producers in the region. Look for their names in the various menu selections and know that you are not only getting the freshest and most flavorful products available, but also the most environmentally responsible products as well. When Harold, Steve, Victor & Tim drop off their life's passions at our back door, a simple handshake, a look in their eye and an understanding of the simplicity and balance that exists between the farm and the fork is recognized. At this time, the farmer's hard days' work comes to a close and they are left with the satisfaction that others truly appreciate their passion to deliver uncompromised quality. All of these treasured producers embrace the principles of stewardship & sustainability. All products are 100% natural with no added colors, flavors or preservatives - guaranteed GMO free with no use of growth hormones or antibiotics. Morgan's is also committed to providing our guests with sustainable fish and seafood selections whenever possible. ENJOY!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I had a late breakfast at Morgan's on Father's Day. The menu offered just the right amount of choices of the typical breakfast items. My husband ordered an omelette and I had a combination plate of pancakes and two eggs. The pancakes were on the "smallish" side, but everything tasted fine. Our waiter, Jonathan, was very attentive. All in all, it was a pleasant experience, especially since our window view looked out over flowers and landscaping.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Located on the first floor of the Best Western Hotel in the "Golden Triangle", Morgan's on Nicollet has never failed to provide the best quality meal, no matter the time of day. Each meal is expertly prepared and the staff is so knowledgeable and accommodating. Each time, we have had Marv as our server and he goes way above what would normally be expected. The food is also beyond compare and Burnsville, Minnesota has many top-quality restaurants.
The downside is, it is a VERY hidden gem. On the plus side is a very hidden gem that allows for a perfect meal every time. Five Stars doesn't do this place justice. Double that and you'd come close to expressing the quality of the food and service.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place for all those families looking for a place to eat from the Burnsville Performing Arts Center! I wasn't expecting much but it was great.. decor, staff, spacious - food and drink were all good! Thank you for the pleasant surprise after a long day of dance competition.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was recently taken to dinner at this restaurant. It was extremely good. All the food we had was good & large portions. They have some unique entree's. The atmosphere was wonderful! The service was above what we expected. Would go again to try out some of their specials & definately recommend.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife & I stopped in at Morgan's last Saturday for a quick bite before meeting friends. The decor of the place confused me, as they had tried to represent themselves as a new version of a tavern, but the inside was decidedly modern.

The food was average. I liked my pork chop, but the pot roast my wife ordered was bland and the vegetables and side dishes were ordinary. The price was what I expected (in the $12-20 range for most entrees) and the portions were fairly generous.

Service was good and the staff were very attentive

On the whole, I would say that this is just an average place. If I were in the area and needed someplace to stop in for a quick bite I might return, but it is not a restaurant I would seek out again