“Nothing but the Best!”

Morgan's Farm to Table
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Co. Rd 42
Description: We are proud to introduce the new Morgan's on Nicollet. Our commitment to sustaining the legacy of family farms in Minnesota runs deep. To that end, we are proud to represent some of the best artisan producers in the region. Look for their names in the various menu selections and know that you are not only getting the freshest and most flavorful products available, but also the most environmentally responsible products as well. When Harold, Steve, Victor & Tim drop off their life's passions at our back door, a simple handshake, a look in their eye and an understanding of the simplicity and balance that exists between the farm and the fork is recognized. At this time, the farmer's hard days' work comes to a close and they are left with the satisfaction that others truly appreciate their passion to deliver uncompromised quality. All of these treasured producers embrace the principles of stewardship & sustainability. All products are 100% natural with no added colors, flavors or preservatives - guaranteed GMO free with no use of growth hormones or antibiotics. Morgan's is also committed to providing our guests with sustainable fish and seafood selections whenever possible. ENJOY!
Herbster, WI
“Nothing but the Best!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Located on the first floor of the Best Western Hotel in the "Golden Triangle", Morgan's on Nicollet has never failed to provide the best quality meal, no matter the time of day. Each meal is expertly prepared and the staff is so knowledgeable and accommodating. Each time, we have had Marv as our server and he goes way above what would normally be expected. The food is also beyond compare and Burnsville, Minnesota has many top-quality restaurants.
The downside is, it is a VERY hidden gem. On the plus side is a very hidden gem that allows for a perfect meal every time. Five Stars doesn't do this place justice. Double that and you'd come close to expressing the quality of the food and service.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Who would have known.. great restaurant!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place for all those families looking for a place to eat from the Burnsville Performing Arts Center! I wasn't expecting much but it was great.. decor, staff, spacious - food and drink were all good! Thank you for the pleasant surprise after a long day of dance competition.

Mankato, Minnesota
“Excellent food & atmosphere”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was recently taken to dinner at this restaurant. It was extremely good. All the food we had was good & large portions. They have some unique entree's. The atmosphere was wonderful! The service was above what we expected. Would go again to try out some of their specials & definately recommend.

Eagan, Minnesota
“OK place, nothing special”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife & I stopped in at Morgan's last Saturday for a quick bite before meeting friends. The decor of the place confused me, as they had tried to represent themselves as a new version of a tavern, but the inside was decidedly modern.

The food was average. I liked my pork chop, but the pot roast my wife ordered was bland and the vegetables and side dishes were ordinary. The price was what I expected (in the $12-20 range for most entrees) and the portions were fairly generous.

Service was good and the staff were very attentive

On the whole, I would say that this is just an average place. If I were in the area and needed someplace to stop in for a quick bite I might return, but it is not a restaurant I would seek out again

• Visited May 2013
“they should take the cooks pay and give it to the wait staff .”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a picky person by any means . but when Im paying 15 or so dollars for a serving of pasta (no bread or side,drink charges seperately),i expect it to be decent .my alfredo arrived with the kind of crust it will get when its been sitting,and i didnt wait but 10 minutes,which makes me wonder if it was even my order.i have never had to send an order back,or not been able to eat something because it was so horrid...until now.the sauce was like pure flour thinned with milk,with an odd sticky,pasty consistancy..It seemed to have cheese in it,but if it did I couldnt taste it.i put some salt and pepper and tryed again.I litterally gagged the second time.
My husband had spaghetti (17$ no sides,just pasta with sauce and 3 meatballs)and said it was fine.not good,but fine. if they are going to serve truckstop quality food,it needs to come down in price considerably.on the plus side ,the waiter was very kind and efficent.he actually seemed to enjoy serving.the resturaunt itself was attractive and well decorated.Its a shame the floor was filthy and drunk men were being allowed to loiter in the entry area (about 20 maybe)on a sunday afternoon .there was also a girl folding flatware into napkins sitting at a table wich seemed very Perkins to me.
I ordered a burger for my 8 yearold brought to my room later in the evening and she said it was 'just like at school' ,which pleased her .It was an obviously pre formed frozen patty with heavy smoke flavoring and fake grill marks .It was also a quarterpounder which is funny considering the menu says kids meals are only to be ordered for children 10 and under.
But the waiter was nice , and they did not charge for the "pasta".Like I said,I am not picky.I do ,however,expect quality served where quality is implied . i wont be recommending this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2013