“"Real Mexican Food"”

Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“"Real Mexican Food"”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Is good, cheap and tasty, what else do you want from Mexican food? Is better than any of the chain restaurants and it costs the same, a no brainer.

Visited November 2013

Eagan, Minnesota
“El Loro's Rocks!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

El Loro's has the best mexican food in town. The service is always outstanding and we have never had a bad meal ever in the many years we have eaten here.

• Visited September 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We love this restaurant, staff and food. We ususally go every two weeks and have gotten to know many of the staff. We sit down and before anyone comes to greet us our beverage of choice is delivered. The staff has met our whole family and always asks how they are. Food is very good, hot and nicely priced. It is nice that a local, not chain, is doing so well.

• Visited October 2013
“I really want to like it here!!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I must give off a bad vibe, I know I tip OVER 20% on every meal, but why can I not get decent service here! I like the food, it is very fast, the price is good. Last night we dined on the patio, mind you it was 90, and we were the only ones on the patio. Service started out great, then our server disappeared. Street tacos, and a beer and we were there 2 hours, mind you we did take our time, but I had to go in the restaurant 3 times to ask to pay my bill, 30 minutes later, some other guy came out and gave us our bill. Then our server came out with my credit card receipt and said thanks, with a very pissed off look on his face. Why do I come back, this is not the first time we have had bad service, never bad food mind you. Here is a hint, SMILE, look like you appreciate the fact that your customer is here, is that too much to ask!!!

• Visited August 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Great food, hot and delicious!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Service was lacking on a Wednesday night! Food was authentic, Margaritas were good too. It took awhile to be waited on and took forever to get the bill and longer to get my credit card back-our waiter turned into a bartender!

• Visited August 2013