“Great place for a true Mexican fix”
Review of El Loro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Loro
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I have never been disappointed at El Loro. Service is good, drinks well made, and food always fantastic. I normally go after work for a drink and a meal to go. Chips and salsa are the best! Place is always clean, people friendly. May I recommend the Enchiladas Supremas.

Reviewed May 4, 2009

Great service. Love the outdoor dining. The nachos my friend and I ordered though were "watery," which I don't think nachos should be.

Reviewed July 31, 2008

Love the chips and salsa

Reviewed April 9, 2008

My wife and I eat here more than anywhere else. The service is great and the margaritas are phenomenal! Food is always good.