“So glad this came to Burnsville”
Review of Lucky's 13 Pub

Lucky's 13 Pub
Ranked #12 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2014

They have given Burnsville Center a needed shot in the Arm ..until now in the center itself you had Applebee's and the food court..Lucky's 13 has a patio something missing in a lot of Casual Restaurants in Burnsville. The food was great & generous, the waitress was friendly and gave us so much popcorn we had to get a take home box for it. I had the Hawaiian chicken & fries ..a very full platter..I usually don't eat too many frys but they just seemed to disappear I had the seasonal Sangria looked like a rose' wine was used ..it was light and citrusy ( perhaps a little too sweet but tasty) My wife had the summer salad, mixed greens, mandarin oranges, berries and a whole chicken breast. Food was priced fairly for the quality you got.