“Good value”

Roasted Pear
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more!
Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
“Good value”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Spouse and I visited this restaurant for the 1st time to redeem a Living Social voucher. Entrees we ordered included grilled salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. A second entree was a monday night special: fettuccine with smoked salmon, onions and asparagus in a "light" cream sauce. The sauce was a little too rich for my liking. Our entrees included soup or salad and bread. Half price bottles of wine are available Monday nights, although we could not combine that offer with our LS voucher.
We had reservations and were seated almost immediately. Service was prompt Our waitress was super-friendly and helpful. Prices are very reasonable. Restaurant is a little further from our home so we won't be regulars there. Will likely return on a Monday night to take advantage of the wine deal.

• Visited January 2013

St. Paul MN
“Office or restaurant?”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have eaten at the Roasted Pear a number of times and found it delightful. The food is delicious and the wait staff are commendable. Michelle, the bar tender is so polite and accommodating. However, the manger has set up office at he end of the bar. There is a file cabinet, laptop, backpack papers on the bar and of course, her lunch. This is a frequent site, which I wonder, why can't she find an office in the back? My daughter works at an upscale restaurant and staff of any kind are not allowed to sit at the bar. This is my only complaint about this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kitty G
MN
“Great Stop after a Concert”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Three of us stopped after a concert and were all very satisfied with our choices. The dinner options are plentiful. The beverage choices are many. Our three different entrees were all very tasty. Best of all, the meals were generous enough to ensure leftovers for lunch the next day. :)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank 2TravelersMn
Minneapolis
“excellent drinks, happy hour”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Met my sister here for a birthday treat. Good service, excellent food, and the martinis were done right. We picked a few things off the happy hour appetizer menu and nothing was disappointing. Would definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2012
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“It was really kind of average”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

It wasn't the type of place that really impressed me. We ordered pizza which was really nothing special. It could be the day or what we ordered, but I wouldn't come back here real soon. It reminded me of one of these chain restaurants you usually find near a mall or major shopping area. I should comment that the wait staff was actually quite good.

• Visited November 2012