“Office or restaurant?”

Roasted Pear
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have eaten at the Roasted Pear a number of times and found it delightful. The food is delicious and the wait staff are commendable. Michelle, the bar tender is so polite and accommodating. However, the manger has set up office at he end of the bar. There is a file cabinet, laptop, backpack papers on the bar and of course, her lunch. This is a frequent site, which I wonder, why can't she find an office in the back? My daughter works at an upscale restaurant and staff of any kind are not allowed to sit at the bar. This is my only complaint about this wonderful restaurant.

1  Thank Kitty G
There are newer reviews for Roasted Pear

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Three of us stopped after a concert and were all very satisfied with our choices. The dinner options are plentiful. The beverage choices are many. Our three different entrees were all very tasty. Best of all, the meals were generous enough to ensure leftovers for lunch the next day. :)

1  Thank 2TravelersMn
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Met my sister here for a birthday treat. Good service, excellent food, and the martinis were done right. We picked a few things off the happy hour appetizer menu and nothing was disappointing. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

It wasn't the type of place that really impressed me. We ordered pizza which was really nothing special. It could be the day or what we ordered, but I wouldn't come back here real soon. It reminded me of one of these chain restaurants you usually find near a mall or major shopping area. I should comment that the wait staff was actually quite good.

1  Thank photoguywisconsin
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped here for lunch, they were very busy, but the service was quick, friendly, and efficient. The food is good, but not outstanding, think Panera or Fridays.