“excellent drinks, happy hour”
Review of Roasted Pear

Roasted Pear
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Met my sister here for a birthday treat. Good service, excellent food, and the martinis were done right. We picked a few things off the happy hour appetizer menu and nothing was disappointing. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

It wasn't the type of place that really impressed me. We ordered pizza which was really nothing special. It could be the day or what we ordered, but I wouldn't come back here real soon. It reminded me of one of these chain restaurants you usually find near a mall or major shopping area. I should comment that the wait staff was actually quite good.

1  Thank photoguywisconsin
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped here for lunch, they were very busy, but the service was quick, friendly, and efficient. The food is good, but not outstanding, think Panera or Fridays.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Never had such a bad "Wasabi Seared Tuna" - they call it: "Sushi grade tuna". I don't think they never went to a Sushi bar and had Sushi grade tuna. It was dry, overcooked and tasted terrible. Nobody (Manager) stopped by after we returned the tuna - I guess they don't care. So, we will not go back again.
My wife had the Lasagna, that was good but overpriced.
The Reuben pizza tasted plain, but was OK.

1  Thank MannyTheGerman
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was a very nice restaurant. Very clean and the food was excellent. Good sized portions for the prices which were reasonable.