“Delightful Meal”

Roasted Pear
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more!
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Delightful Meal”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had a lovely light dinner at the Roasted Pear. A friend and I split a Pear/Spinach Salad and an excellent pizza. Thought it was going to be way too much food but we devoured it all. The server was attentive, very pleasant and informative.

Will certainly return.

• Visited September 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Locally Owned Restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great local food by a local. I was in Burnsville for 3 weeks at ate here 4 times, never disappointed and hope to get back to Burnsville to enjoy another great happy hour at the Raosted Pear.

• Visited August 2012
Herbster, WI
“Always a Favorite”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food is excellent and the service very good. Try the turkey chili and soon you'll be addicted like the rest of us. I've gone with a group of men, business associates and couples and have never been disappointed.

Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Enjoyed my first visit”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a nice early dinner at Roasted Pear on a Sunday. Our party of four sat outside on their patio. Our server was wonderful, she was attentive, helpful on questions about the menu and kept an eye on us if we needed anything. I had the Waldorf Salad with chicken and it was wonderful, very refreshing on a summer day. The walleye sandwich was great according to my colleague. For once, the filet was larger than the bread and was moist and flavorful. The others ordered baked macaroni and cheese whom enjoyed their meals. The prices tended to be a $1 or 2 more than comparable restaurants, but still an good value overall.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Although the bar was a bit crowded (always a good sign when choosing a restaurant) the service was good. I had a roasted pear gorgonzola pizza that was way too rich to finish (even though I tried my hardest).

If I am in the area again I will definitely pay a visit again.

Visited July 2012