“Great Pad Thai, Cream Cheese Wonton's and Pork Egg Rolls”
Review of Thai Curry House

Thai Curry House
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Thai
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great Pad Thai, Cream Cheese Wonton's and Pork Egg Rolls”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I get take out here almost once a week. Friendly and prompt service for takeout. Dining in may be a little slow, but they will treat you well. I've tried many things and have never been disappointed. Their spice level for Pad Thai is 1-5 and I stick with a 3, a little spice but not uncomfortable! I am a Swede after all. Stop in here or order take out. It's the best place in Burnsville/Eagan by far!

Visited May 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“"Food to Thai for"”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The best Thai food of the area. It looks like a whole on the wall, is very small, is like a big living room divided by a panel with glass so as you enter you can seat on the cozy side or have a big group on the other side where they usually just join two or 3 tables and your are set to have a good time!
There is usually one waiter however I do not remember having to wait too long for my food, he is very friendly and helpful.
Try the chicken satay and the Thai coconut soup for starters is sooo good! The peanut sauce is the best I have tried and the soup especially on this winter it makes me want to cuddle with it and marry it.
They say the do not use any MSG and I believe it because I do not feel groggy afterwards.
I also like the pineapple rice with cashews and for desert the fried bananas- a couple of sweet banana pieces wrapped on a crispy flaky deep fried batter with ice cream-...yum. The sticky mango rice is good too, is a smaller rice grain with a sweet white sauce and a half mango on top of it. No wonder why Thai people are so happy...I go there at least 2 times a month!

• Visited February 2014