LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
$127
$113
$84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$119
$109
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Norwood Inn(Burnsville)
$115
$100
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

All reviewsfront deskcan't beat the pricegreat jobstaff was very friendlyking bedgreat roomtwin citiesthe breakfast areaoatmealfree breakfasthousekeepingmicrowavegmhootersminnesotamnrates
Reviewed February 19, 2010

The Live Inn has very nice accomodations and I was greeted by a professional, friendly and helpful attendant named Lea. She informed me of the local places to go. The hotel was very clean and well kept. I will refer all of my associates to stay here. The hotels location is local to everywhere.

Thankyou for a wonderful stay and a good nights sleep!
Ronald Harris

Reviewed February 15, 2010

Well maintained and staffed with helpful, cheerful and professional staff, this hotel is a perfect choice for business and leisure travelers. The price for weekly stays is almost unbelievable. Every service you could want or expect is available. And the rooms are clean, clean, clean.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

I'm very personable and like to joke around with cashiers, bank tellers and anyone that I have the chance to run into. I do it to lighten their spirits, because I've been in their shoes and know how monotonous the work can be, but at Livinn the receptionist Lea actually lightened my spirits. She matched me witt for witt and I really enjoyed her. Even though I only stayed there one night I was sad to say goodbye. She even stayed a while past her shift to give personally give me my wake up call. The facility was nice as well, but I will never forget Lea

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2010

The room, the value, and Lea were all fantastic. This is a great choice when looking for a place to stay in this area.

Reviewed January 30, 2010

We chose this hotel because we were looking for a cheap but decent place to stay in the Twin Cities area. We made our reservation online through the hotel's website. When we arrived, they did not have a reservation for us. We showed them our confirmation letter and after a little wait, we were able to get into a room.

Overall the room was okay. The floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed. There was a battery laying under the countertop like nobody had checked the floor. The entertainment center door was also held shut with tape because if the door opened, the light automatically came on. Other than that it was good, beds were comfortable. I'd be wiling to give them a second chance!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends