“Good value for the price”

LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The decor of the room looked to be updated and modern. Instead of a counter, there was a wardrobe that had a closet on one side, the flat screen tv in the middle, and a mini-fridge and microwave on the opposite side. I had a king size bed which was comfortable enough. One downside was a lack of power outlets for me to plug in my laptop.

The continental breakfast consisted of pre-packaged pastries, muffins, cereal, and some fresh fruit. The coffee was excellent.

The staff was all very friendly from the desk clerks to the cleaning staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to inform the Trip Advisor community about your stay. We always appreciate and value compliments from our guests.

We look forward to your return the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

We believe that you will not find more for less anywhere in the Twin Cites. At LivINN Hotels, we provide Comfortable Rooms at Comfortable Rates.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Kayla was at the desk when I arrived and she was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and it was recently painted and also the hallway.I didn't hear any noice from the interstate or any other noicies. The room had a microwave, flat screen TV, and fridge, coffee maker but no hairdryer. There also was a table and chair. WI-Fi is free. When I was bringing my luggage into the hotel the mananger, Bill, spoke to me and said that if I needed anything to let him know.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post this review, your feedback is truly appreciated. It was my pleasure having you as my guest. I will share your review with Kayla, as well as the rest of the team.

It sounds like our recent renovation meets your approval, our goal is to provide travelers to the Burnsville area with a great, clean well appointed room at a fraction of the cost of our competition. At LivINN Hotels we provide Comfortable Rooms at Comfortable Rates.

I look forward to your return the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Just an outstanding hotel with a very affordable rate and some of the warmest, friendliest staff you will ever find in any setting. I like to call this place "the Little Hyatt." The beds are extremely comfortable. All the rooms have fridges, microwaves and flat screen T.V.s. Wi-Fi is free and there is no hassle with getting online. You just click a button and you are ready to go. A nice continental breakfast is ready for you every morning and the coffee is not all that bad for a hotel. There is a really good restaurant/bar right next door called "The Rack." Definitely try the wings and the burgers. Amazing food.

It's hard to complain about this place but I would have to say the worst thing is maybe the bathrooms. The shower head seems a little low. Someone who is really tall might have a problem with that. Also, there is no pool at least at the one in Burnsville.

Nikki and Jesse, especially, thanks again for your wonderful hospitality to me and my son. I won't forget it. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 971Mike
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review. It is great to here that my team made such an impact on your stay. It is truly the people that we surround ourselves with that make all the difference.

We tell our guests that you can not go anywhere else in the Twin CIties and get more for less! It is great to hear that this was your experience. Thanks for all of your insghtful information as I am sure it will be of benefit to other travelers coming to the area.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very helpful treat everybody great that walks through that door i wish i had her on my team . Excellent interpersonal skill excellent demonstration of phone skill and hardworker excellent mentor handle complaint well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to post this review. I agree, I am lucky to have Nikki on my team and I will be sure that she sees your comments.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is the sixth ow seventh time I gave stayed at this hotel.
The front desk manager Niker really takes care of her hotel guests. From making sure everybody is happy, to taking time to talk to us about her last trip to Arizona.
We will be back. Thanks again the another great stay.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking time to write this review and also for your loyal business. It is truly the team here at The LivINN Hotel of Burnsville that make it such a special place. I will be sure to share your review with Nikki and the rest of the team.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

You can't beat the price of this room for the quality that it is. You also can't pay money for better staff. Everyone was very nice and helpful. If you need anything just ask and they will help you out. Shailla did a great job helping me get the best room possible for my son and I, And Chelsea made sure my room was clean. Thank you all for a great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the building are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with the rest of the Trip Advisor community. It is great to hear you comment about the value we have to offer, especially considering the level of accomodations and service you receive. We insist that you can not go anywhere else in Burnsville and get more for less.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and were In the cities for a concert. We needed to find a hotel close to Rochester. We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel and staff. We plan on staying here again when we are in Burnsville.

• Stayed: November 2012
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest:

It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations with both the facility and staff. We rely on our guests to spread the word about the great hotel we have here, thank you for your review.

It is wonderdul to know that we will see you soon as the team and I look forward to your return!

Bill Godbe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
GrandStay Hotel & Conference Apple Valley
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Savage

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville? Share your experiences!