“WONDERFUL TIME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Taylor, Michigan
“WONDERFUL TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Was there july 4th week. Great staff. Bill, the GM, and his staff of Charlotte Red Owl, Shailla and Jessica were always there if needed. Have stayed here many times and will again! Rooms are clean. Continental Breakfast has great coffee!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your review. We have a great team here at the LivINN Hotel which makes our jobs so much fun! Thank you for your nice comments. We run a simple operation here; we provide clean, well maintained rooms, while providing great service at an reasonable price. It is great to hear that you had this type of experience.

Bill Godbe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Im currently staying there until I find a place and the staff is super amazing. Always nice and willing to help with anything! Even Dan the maintainence guy who helped me get my keys out of my car which I had locked in there! Just amazing people that work there :) Definetly reccommend it!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post this review. Dan and the rest of the team are truly the reason that we have such a great hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with him and the rest of the staff.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans include the need for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Burnsville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Relocating to a new city I am used to staying at a hotel for 2-3 months before locating a suitable place to live. Very happy to report that the hotel is in a convenient location, the staff very friendly, the property well maintained, rooms were clean and comfortable, and the Manager very much a hands on manager. Charlotte at the front desk always had a smile and a cheery greeting!! You can tell alot about the management of a property by the way the staff interacts with the guests and each other. In my opinion, management style is what makes this a very welcome property. You will not be disappointed when booking this property. It took me longer than normal to find a place to live .... I rather enjoyed staying at the Livinn .. really not much incentive to find a place of my own!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the Interstate will be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to post a review about your experience here. We do excel in providing a reasonably priced, comfortable play to stay for an extended period of time. I appreciate you mentioning all of the great things regarding how the property is run. I definitely am not a behind the scenes manager, as the reason I am in the hospitality business is to have the opportunity to meet wonderful people such as yourself. I am pleased to here that you have found a condo here in Burnsville.

I look forward to the opportunity to fly on your airline and hope to see you around in the Burnsville community.

With hospitality,

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I came to MN to visit family in St. Cloud area and stopped here for 2 nights so the family could go to Mall of America and Valley Fair. This hotel is right in the middle of both places. Very easy access on and off of the interstate. Staff is friendly and helpful. Loved the towels, very soft and fluffy. Soap from Bath and Body works! not some no name product that I have never heard of. Room was very nice at a good price. I will stay here again. Only one thing I would like to see, that is a toaster in the breakfast area to make toast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. As you said, we are conveniently located near many of the Twin Cities' premier attractions including Valley Fair, Mystic Lake Casino, Mall of America, Burnsville Center,MSP Int'l Airport, Target Field, Excel Center and both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

We look forward to your return!

Rochester, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was in the cities for a class at Normandale Community College. My Garmin couldn't find the hotel, which was frustrating. I would describe the hotel as sort of out of the way. It wasn't new by any means, but it was clean. The front desk staff was awesome, the price was right. I would recommend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear TA Member:

Thank you for taking time to post your review. As an alumni of Normandale College it was great to have you as my guest in the hotel. We are conveniently located off of I-35W and theBurnsville Parkway, minutes from Bloomington (Mall of America / The Airport), Minneapolis & St. Paul.

We try to keep it simple here at the LivINN Hotel, Clean Rooms & Great Service. It is wonderful to read your comments about these items and we look forward to your return.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were in town for a Minnesota Twins game but wanted to stay close to friends in Apple Valley and we ended up here. I used Priceline and got an outstanding rate. I read reviews and saw that Priceline guests usually got a room that wasn't up to par with the rest of the rooms. I was curious so I called the hotel the day before our arrival and inquired about an upgrade and the Priceline issue I read about. I spoke with Jessica and she said we were reserved for a premium double Queen bed room, which was surprising. I asked about how much an upgrade would cost and she said it was nothing and put us in a premium King bed room. The room was great and the bathroom was not small as some of the other reviews have stated. They had quality bathroom/shower products as well. My friend came by to pick us up and was amazed at how nice our room looked and commented that he would stay in a LivInn if he had the opportunity. The room was very clean but I did notice some scratches in the leather on the headboard and some small stains on the floor but that's normal wear and tear. It was not a big deal. Moriah did a great job on the room. It was a very hot day and the AC was turned off when we walked in so it did smell a little musty/sweaty but we turned on the AC and sprayed a little air freshener and that took care of that. Jessica at the front desk was very polite and offered her help with anything we needed. I have no complaints, as it exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking itme to post a review of your experience here. Your comments are much appreciated and I will be sure to share your review with my team.

I look forward to the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

San Diego, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were visiting MN for a family reunion July 5-11, but were traveling to another part of the state for two days. So we had to do a split reservation. I checked all of the travel booking sites but opted to call the hotel directly, and it was a good choice. "Charlotte" helped me with our reservation and was able to offer us a good price for our room. She was very helpful, friendly and professional. She was also the one to get us checked in upon arrival. She is definately an asset to this company. It is very refreshing to deal with a person in hospitality who was actually hospitable. The room was very nice, with a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave tucked neatly away. The beds were comfortable with clean crisp sheets....sans the typical polyester bedspread. The only thing was the bathroom was rather small. But it served its purpose. They did serve breakfast, but we did not sample it so I can not comment on that. The hotel was relatively close to our family and had easy access to the freeway so it worked well for our purpose. I would recommend the LivInn to others, and would stay there again. Thank you Charlotte.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear TA Member:

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your stay at the LivINN Hotel of Burnsville. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience and I also want to take a moment to agree with your comments regarding our Guest Service Manager, Charlotte. She is a true hospitality professional and a valuable asset to the hotel. I will be sure to share your commments with her and the rest of the team.

We look forward to your return the next time your plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Bill Godbe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
#1 of 1 in Savage
AmericInn Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
#5 of 9 in Burnsville

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville? Share your experiences!