LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Norwood Inn(Burnsville)
Quality Inn(Savage)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcan't beat the pricegreat jobstaff was very friendlyking bedgreat roomtwin citiesthe breakfast areaoatmealfree breakfasthousekeepingmicrowavehootersminnesotamnmallhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed here because of the positive reviews and frankly I think they are unjustified. The first clue should have been when the desk ran from the laundry room to check me in. There were sheets and towels all over the table behind her. Clearly she was working at 2 jobs and was depressed. I ended up in a tiny room with an oversized bathroom for the disabled. How someone in a wheelchair could get around in a room this size is beyond me. I had to put my suitcase on the dresser as there was no luggage stand.

Even though the bathroom was large there was no counter at all. I had to put my toiletries on top of my suitcase and shuttle them back and forth.

The breakfast consisted of your normal cereals and bagels. The bagel is a wonderful treat when properly baked and served fresh. These were just white bread shape like a bagel. They were frozen and then not completely thawed and wrapped in plastic. AND THEY HAD NO TOASTER! I didn't bother to sit in the tiny breakfast room with three tables. I left to go to the a restaurant for a decent meal.

Room Tip: Pay more and stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank George S
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review and to let us know ways in which we can improve our hotel and thus improve our guests' experience here.

We do offer an "Express Breakfast" which consists of orage juice, apple juice, coffee, tea, milk, bananas, oranges, fruit danishes, cheese danishes, honey buns, Otis Spunkmeyer muffins (3 varieties), chocolate donuts, sugar donuts, cereals (5 varieties), oatmeal (4 varieties), coffee cake (2 varieties), bagels and cream cheese, and other seasonal selections. While we do not have a chef cooking fresh omelettes, most of our guests are very satisfied with the current selection. After reading your review I am going to look for even more selections to offer as your feedback is of the utmost importance to my team and I.

I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and I will leave my personal contact info below.

bill.godbe@livinn.com
952-890-7999 x 502

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Jessica is awesome she even knows me by first name.She's kind and really nice..She is very helpful too.thxs for being you. Shannon O. Livinn suites burnsville mn.

• Stayed: May 2012
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Shannon,

Thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that Jessica made such an impression upon you. We all enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your return.

With hospitality,

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I recently had a business trip to the suburbs of Minneapolis. I received an inexpensive price for a comfortable place to stay. While the hotel is a value, what makes this place this property special is the caliber of the staff. Andy did everything possible to make my stay productive without me even having to ask. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. Andy is a true asset to the hotel and I appreciate you mentioning the service he provided to you as well as the value we have to offer. Our motto is "Comfortable Rooms at Comfortabel Rates".

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed at the LivInn recently after booking on hotwire and got much more than expected. The room was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. All the staff was very nice but Jasmine definitely went out of her way to accomodate my every need! (At least it felt that way to me.) I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to post your review, it is appreciated. Jasmine is truly a hospitality professional and I will be sure to share your review with her and the rest of the team.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Work has brought me to the Twin Cities area very regularly over the past eight months. My first stay here was by chance when booked through Priceline. After that, I would never stay anywhere else! I have stayed on all floors, in a variety of rooms - they are clean, well kept, laid out nice and the beds are absolutely incredible! The price is perfect! The best is the staff..always cheery, always smiling whether I check in at 4 pm or 11 pm. When I check out in the am..it is a repeat. All are wonderful - Harmony is an incredible asset to their staff! Charlotte does a fantastic job as well!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the TA community. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We try to keep it simple, clean rooms, friendly service, affordable prices.

My team and I look forward to your return!

With hospitality,