“Great Staff, Great Place to Stay!”

LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've been traveling the Burnsville area a lot recently and have stayed at the Livinn. The staff is phenomenal! They are always pleasant and cheerful - Rooms are always sparkling clean! Bill, the GM, has been wonderful to assist me with anything I my have needed -directions, recommendations, etc.

I highly recommend staying at the Livinn!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review! Please keep us in mind the next time your travel needs call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Me my wife and my kid and to deal wife a rude hotel staff i was promised a free night ( they lied )
there were two girl friend boyfriend fights that broke out there they refused to give me knew towels they were smoking weed in the hallway when i was walking in with my kid and when i complained the manager told me so what leave when i gave him a piece of my mind they refused to give me my security deposit back also all the staff were rude and upper management didnt care and said they stuck by bill the gm there i will never stay at a livinn again if there upper management feel like that all i have to say is be careful and its not a good place for kids

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mrmetwo M
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post your review. I see that you have returned to the hotel and are currently a guest here. Since you have returned to the property and are currently a guest here I would like to invite you to come down and speak with me personally so that I may ensure that your stay is an enjoyable as possible.

As you can see from other reviews, most of our guests find our hotel to be a great place, offering tremendous value in the Burnsville area. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with "5 Star World-Class" service and since you have now returned I am pleased to have another oppurtunity to provide you with this type of hospitality.

I would like the oppurtunity to speak with you personally regarding this review and, once again, I am pleased to see that you have returned to the hotel.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Tried LivINN for the first time this last weekend and was very happy with the Hotel, room, service, and price. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable, only thing i can say bad about it is the bathroom was small, not very much room once you get out of the shower.Overall i would recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thank you for taking itme to post your review. It is always great to hear about a great experience here at our hotel and we look forward to your return the next time your plans call for lodging in the Burnsville area.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I actually was here in the summer of 2010 for a month and a half. As a traveling writer, I really enjoyed the quiet comfort of this LivInn.

The room actually was over-furnished! I didn't need the full dresser drawers. They let me look at a couple of rooms first - I went with the most spartan, that had the best desk for sitting at my computer. Internet service was good, as was the price for Internet service.

TV was a bit out of date. Digital TV happened in 2009 so the old Analog TV, that powered-on with FOX News, should have been replaced even then with anything digital, that would give us local digital channels first.

I used to walk next door for lunch, but learned later that the last next-door restaurant had closed. I hope that has changed, as if you're on foot, that was the last restaurant. I would take the bus to Mall Of America or Burnsville Center for dinner. A bit of a trip, but that's where the food was.

(One of) the original Best Buy store is around the corner.

Very pleasant help, and very welcoming management. Only one desk clerk, on the weekend, made me cringe by having his radio - with Rush or someone as evil - on loud enough to hear in the parking lot!

This is a very nice hotel, and deserving of your visit.

Room Tip: I think I would have enjoyed the view from an upper floor. This is a very quiet, scenic part of the...
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to post this review. I am pleased to hear that the hotel worked out for you and we appreciate you mentioning a couple of items that could make the hotel even better.

With hospitality,

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I came to this hotel to try to finish my 5 minutes screen play,due feb 20,2012
From the time I check in.I had experienced,out standing customer service.very coutteous .
Thank you so much for helping me to Jessica Ellis,Maria,Ashley,Harmony ...keep doing good job....

Room Tip: Room 421 is the best room ,not to close to elevator,perfect room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you for taking itme to post this review and it is great to hear that you experienced such outstanding customer service. We here at The LivINN Hotel of Burnsville strive to provide 5 Star World-Class service to all of our guests. I will make sure that I pass along your comments to the team members mentioned.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The room smelled of stale smoke even if it was marked a non-smoking room. It was obviously at one time a smoking room. Room seemed dingy. Lobby was nice and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to post this review. It is great to hear that the service you experienced exceeded your expectations. We are going through a non-smoking conversion and taking all necessary steps to ensure that these rooms are properly cleaned, carpets replaced, all linens are replaced and we are even replacing all of our mattresses to ensure that this type of issue is resolved.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I ended up staying at the LivInn Hotel in Burnsville, MN when I was in the middle of transitioning my family over to MN. From the time I walked in, I had experienced great service, very courteous and professional staff, clean environment and most of a drive to make my stay the most enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great and affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post this review, it is great to hear that the staff and hotel made such a positive impression on you.

We look forward to your return the next time your travel plans require lodging in the Burnsville area.

Bill Godbe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Savage
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville? Share your experiences!