“Don't ever order a steak from here!”

Applebee's Burnsville
Ranked #80 of 134 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carroll, Iowa
“Don't ever order a steak from here!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

After a long day of shopping at Mall of America, my family and I decided to have supper here. Let's just say I will never go back! I ordered a steak that was very greasy and had no seasoning at all! I had to drown it in Heinz 57 so I could eat it. Worst Applebee's I've ever been to!

• Visited July 2014

OMAHA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Texting”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I travel a lot and when I am by myself I normally just sit at the bar to eat. I was sadly disappointed when the bartender chose to finish texting before helping me. The food was great, but the customer service at times can be iffie.

Visited December 2013
Rosemount, Minnesota
“71913 BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Party of six of seven looking for a decent dinner. What we got was wrong food items and cold food. We ordered hot wings and got barbeque. Then we ordered more hot wings and got wings that had not hot sauce on them. When we told waitress about mix-up she ignored us. It took forever to get our food and there hardly no one in the place and it was a Friday night. The waitress never asked if our food was okay one of the people in our party needed silverware and waitress said there is enough already on the table! Finally we convinced her that we needed extra silverware. Waitress finally came to give us our bill one of the people asked for a box for his leftovers and she said she would and instead grabbed his plate and took it back and threw it away!! When he asked for his leftovers she just ignored him he had to ask again and she stated "Oh, I don't know, did you miss place them? They use to have pretty good food at this one but, I know I won't be coming back! The one in Apple Valley in so much better!

• Visited July 2013
Rosemount, Minnesota
“A Nice Lunch.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Good value for a quick lunch at the mall.
Chicken Tortilla soup was inedibly spicy but BLT on sourdough bread OK.
My spinach and pecan salad was overpowered by fresh mint but turkey, bacon, avocado sammich was good.
Service was timely and friendly.
I've never been a huge fan of chain restaurants and would've sooner gone elsewhere but the choice wasn't mine.

• Visited June 2013
Burnsville, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“1 points”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had shrimp, fries, appetizer, salad & coleslaw. The salad we refused to pay, it had little pieces of really hard bacon bits or something, rock hard, we didn't know what they were. The cole slaw taste tasteless, bland, none of my party liked it-how could you screw up cole slaw. The shrimp were to crunchy, could not taste the shrimp. Fries were good. appetizer was spinach & artichoke and chips, really good. Then we left a doggie bag, returned 5 minutes later and they said they didn't know what happened to it-which is a lie, you would think they would give you a few minutes to come back for it if you walked out to your car and forgot it. I will never return nor recomend this particular restaurant.

• Visited April 2013