“Eh.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eh.”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Come on a Saturday and expect long waits and tables shoved so close you can't move your chair without backing into someone. You will also wait 30 minutes for a refill on your beverage;almost 45 minutes for your salad or soup that is supposed to come before your meal;and last but not least you will wait over an hour and a half for your entree. At least that's my time line for the last 2 hours here at the outback. Still sitting with no food and no service. Props to the managers who have walked by our table 10 million times and not noticed or bothered to ask if they can offer any assistance. In my opinion. I'm probably just going to grill at home next time steak sounds good.

Mondamin, Iowa
“Tender steak - excellent service”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Their good management is expressed thru the high quality meal & "you're special" service.
Thanks for a good evening.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank John H
Chaska, Minnesota
“Salty, salty, and did I mention salty?”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Holy buckets...the food was salty! I don't ever remember it being this salty, but it was pretty awful. The bloomin' onion, ribeye, pork chop and garlic mashed potatoes were all way too salty. I'm not sure if my tastes have changed, or it was just bad...but I won't be visiting another Outback anytime soon.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank SandJinChaska
North Carolina
“Typical Outback”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food is too spicy for me and quality of meat has gone down hill.

Visited October 2011
Minnesota
“Top Notch Date”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had reservations about bringing a date here going in. I left here having had one of the best dates ever. The food and the atomsphere excellent - my date even offered a compliment on the choice. I had the steak and shrimp and she had the grilled chicken, again, both excellent. A helpful hint though...if you are going on a weekend, be sure to call ahead! I did, and thankfully so. Wait times on a Friday night for walk-ins can exceed one hour.

• Visited January 2012