“One of my favorite restaurants”

Mediterranean Cruise Cafe
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Burnsville
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located at the intersection of Hwy 13 and Nicollet Avenue in Burnsville, across from the Burnsville Performing Arts Center. Free parking in our lot and the ramp across the street. We are also adjacent to Nicollet Commons Park.
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Mediterranean Cruise Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants in the Twin Cities. I love the hummus and Mediterranean salsa. The Greek salad is excellent and the kabobs are tender and tasty. My 5 year old grandson loves the gyros. We've gone there the past few years to celebrate my birthday, but I was a little disappointed this year. The coupons on their website were all expired 12/31/13 and when I asked my waiter about any deals for my birthday, he said not unless I had a coupon and that was the end of it. Every year in the past I've either gotten 1/2 off my meal or free dessert. This year - nothing. Not even a happy birthday. It was really a let down for a special occasion. This is a wonderful restaurant for celebrations so I hope this was an isolated instance. I will definitely go back, but maybe not for my birthday.

1  Thank Marilee F
There are newer reviews for Mediterranean Cruise Cafe

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went there on a Sunday evening when it felt really quiet and few tables were occupied.
Had the Moussaka which was great and also a rather big portion.
The service was good and quick but then again it was not busy.
It seemed like on certain days there is live music and belly dancers which would contribute to the atmosphere.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Prior to the Shaun Johnson Big Band show at the Burnsville Performing Arts Center, four of us dined at Mediterranean Cruise. It is just across the parking lot from the PAC, making it the perfect place to eat before a show. We all had the buffet. The food was very tasty. We especially liked that there was heat (spice) in many of the dishes. The only thing we didn't care for was that many of the "hot" dishes weren't especially warm - more like just above room temperature. The price was excellent, making this a great value. The regular menu is extensive and the ambiance is pleasant. Service is very good to excellent. In all, a great place to eat before a show and a place we will definitely return to.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The atmosphere and cuisine is at its finest in this Mediterranean restaurant.
They feature many fine Greek and other country specialties. The prices are reasonable any the food is good. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Weekday lunch buffet allows you to sample several greek dishes that appear on regular menu. Good way to try greek food. Gyros lamb is very tender.
Live belly dancing Friday lunch and weekend dinner. Try the greek house wine.