“A neighborhood gem”

Nha Sang
Ranked #16 of 134 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Fusion, Tibetan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Nha sang!Thank you for visiting our restaurant. Nha Sang is our family name so we really aresaying welcome to our family because we treat our valued customers like family. We know you have many options when choosing a restaurant. Our goal is to make your meal so enjoyable that you choose to visit us again in the future.Nha Sang is home to a tempting variety of Asian cuisine served in both traditional favorites and unique dishes. Our extensive culinary experience allows to prepare mealsin several traditions including Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese,Chinese and Tibetan.While many restaurants are proud to use fresh ingredients, at Nha Sang we raise the concept of "fresh" to a whole new level of dining experience. While we start with fresh ingredients we also prepare your meal fresh. We do not prepare dishes and food hoursor days ahead of time. Your meal is made-to-order,when you order. At Nha Sang "fresh"is the only way we do things.So welcome and thank you. Please visit the "About Us" page to learn more about our history and story. We hope you will be pleased with Nha Sang!
Lakeville, Minnesota
“A neighborhood gem”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband decided for us to go out to dinner at the last minute and gave me 3 choices..Nha Sang had the best reviews so we went last night - a Saturday night at 6 p.m. It wasn't busy - which makes us nervous and the decor was just okay...but when the food started coming I have to say that we could get over that.

I ordered the Cranberry Curry Shrimp with fried rice - OMG...it was unexpectedly great!! My husband had the Tibetan Spicy Shrimp and he loved it. We had Spring Rolls and the calamari for our appetizers and they too were very good. You can tell they made it when you ordered it - unlike other places where you know the food has been sitting around and just reheated. It was delicious. We would definately come back. Next time I'm trying the Pad Thai!

• Visited February 2013

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Nha Sang is a small restaurant in a strip mall in Burnsville. Decor is okay, and the restaurant is small. During the lunch break they have a fairly small buffet with limited choices. But what they lack in variety, they may up for, for the most part, in quality.

The food wasn't bad at all. Not amazing, but certainly above the standards of many small buffets. They had a Thai curry which stood out as excellent for buffet food. They also nailed some of the traditional Chinese fare. I'm just a sucker for variety at a buffet and when I eliminated the items I don't typically like, there was really only three or four items I wanted to eat with my rice.

It is my understanding that the buffet is for lunch only, and I'm willing to believe based on the strength of the buffet that they could probably nail the menu food pretty well, but since I have not tried it I can't really make that leap.

If you happen to find yourself in Burnsville with a hankering for Asian food (they are more than just Chinese food), I'd say this place is worth a look.

• Visited January 2013
Suffern, New York
“Best Tibetan/Asian Fusion”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My colleague and I have had Tibetan food in Kathmandu. This meal was better than anything we had in the Tibetan part of Nepal. The meal we had at Nha Sang earlier this week was simply outstanding. The service was excellent as well. The chef/owner even came out to see how we were enjoying the food. It is a must visit if you are craving Asian food in the Minneapolis-St.Paul area.

• Visited January 2013