“Nice to see an independent shop making it”

Jo Jo's Rise & Wine
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Their cracker crust pizzas rock and rule. Coffee drinks and pretty standard. Staff is friendly and attentive. I'm happy to see an independent store be successful. It has a good location on Nicollet Av and parking is reasonable enough across the street.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had to wait in line for a cup of okay coffee that was way too hot. A person who looked like the manager was standing at the end of the counter chatting with a customer or salesperson while 3 of us waited in line with on counter person working. Good location across from the PAC.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Met there for a quick bite and a glass of wine pre-show, and the service was good, but understaffed... It was a nice casual joint but was hoping for a better vibe, felt like I was in my aunt living room... Salad I had a great and the wine was a nice price point..

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My girlfriends and I went here for a girls' night out and had a really good time. There was live music in this small, urban-feeling atmosphere, and we shared a bottle of wine and some of the best desserts I've had South of the River.
The only draw back that my friends and I all agreed on was that the lighting was too stark; it would have been better to dim the lights during this evening "jazz club" time. It would create a better atmosphere and probably encourage more people to make this a "date night" venue.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have had many meetings at JoJo’s and it is always a great place to hold a meeting. The staff is cheerful and genuinely happy to serve you. It is principally a coffee shop but unlike the chains it has homemade treats from breakfast goodies to sandwiches and snacks. In addition, it has a wine license so in the late afternoons and evenings you can enjoy a glass of the grape.
Also unlike the chains, they serve a bottomless cup and their prices are less than the big guys.
All the way around if you are in the Burnsville area, stop in I know you will be glad you did!