“Great atmosphere and service!”

Porter Creek Hardwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Porter Creek Hardwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the spirit of wine country, Porter Creek features a fresh contemporary American menu with California-Mediterranean influences. Signature to the brand are fire roasted meats and rustic vegetables from the rotisserie and woodfired oven where temperatures approach 600 degrees. As a complement to the menu, Porter Creek offers 80+ bottles of wine – 60 of which are featured by the glass, and over 100 premium brands of spirits. Scotch, tequila and wine flights encourage EXPLORE-ation! Rejoice during the warmer months on this outdoor patio! Whether you’re dining al fresco or enjoying a cocktail at the outdoor bar, a fireplace or water feature is never far away…your oasis in the city! Inspire, Create, Explore Porter Creek today! OUR DOORS OPEN DAILY AT 11:00 Lunch Menu served from 11- 3 pm Dinner Menu served from 3-11 pm daily HOURS of OPERATION Sunday – Thursday: 11am – 11pm Friday & Saturday: 11am – midnight Burnsville 952-698-1888 | Fargo 701-369-3669 Whether you walk-in or make a reservation, EXPLORE Porter Creek today!
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I recently went her with some friends. Let me just say first that the server was incredible and helped us navigate the menu as this was the first time we had been here. I had there "award winning" Salmon dish and it was amazing. The manager came out when he heard it was our first time there and made sure everything was going well. We will absolutely return as the service and food were top notch. We sat inside but the outside seating is really nice also. They have a water table that has water running underneath the glass and spilling out of the end of the table. You won't be disappointed with a trip to this great establishment.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit was fabulous! And to think we'd never been there before last night and we live just 10 minutes away! We had drinks and appetizers---the calamari was delicious. Then my hubby had a burger for dinner and said it was the best he'd had in a very long time. I had a wonderful pasta dish with roasted chicken and criminal mushrooms. My husband enjoyed a flight of Scotch after dinner. We can't wait to go back! Great atmosphere and service was top-notch!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Porter Creek has wonderful outdoor seating options. The indoors is also warm and welcoming. The food selection is quite good. I asked to have my entrée made without a tarragon and it seemed as if there was 2x the tarragon included. I did not send it back due to the fact that it took quite a while to come out in the first place...

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Sat at the outside bar, enjoyed cold beer and a couple entrees. Wish they had more options that they could make vegan. We always only order the same 2 choices, which is getting a little boring. Good food but more options would be great.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

visiting relatives & one suggested porter creek. very nice place -close to motels & good food -wine.
had steak & fish -the walleye wasn't cooked right but the manager made it good by taking it off our bill. all in all nice help, good service & good food.went back one more night & all was good.
will go back again when in area