“Not terrific”

India Palace
Ranked #57 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to the buffet lunch by myself one day to check it out. My family loves Indian food. It had a strong disinfectant smell the day I went which you eventually got used to but I didn't like it. The food was just ok, nothing that made me want to bring the family back. We have some great places locally in Northfield.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We order appetizers to check it out, it was nothing specail. The wheat naan was oaky but not great. I would recommend trying the buffet that way you can test out what is good and what isn't. I wont review it terrible because we only tried it once and the service was good the food just wasnt as good as other indian places i have tried. But just be causious!

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The restaurant didn't look like much from the outside but the food was well worth the visit. They have a huge menu so plenty of options to choose from. Service was slow but I have a feeling that most of the dishes are prepared when ordered. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Gf made me come here because she likes their buffet for lunch. I do like Indian food, when I was in University it was one of my main sources of sustenance. Nobody I know has good things to say about this place, which makes me all the more puzzled why my gf and her group of friends seem to love it.

So I went. I tried. I set my expectations pretty low. Lunch buffet. The naan was off. Was it overcooked, too doughy, both? It wasn't great, I know that. Just mediocre. The curry's were underwhelming. Tasted OK I guess but, like the naan, it was missing something. None of the other dishes made me want more either. Then it struck me.

This is the Indian version of Old Country Buffet. You've been there right? Low end food.

I don't think I'll go back. I usually give a restaurant 2-3 strikes before I refuse to return, but this place just so underwhelmed me I'd rather try anything else than come back.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

india palace is one of my favorite restaruants i love it. it has the same taste every time i order the certain food. this is a place i would recommend to others.

1  Thank kojo490