“The Bread! No need to say more...”
Review of Giuseppe's

Ranked #26 of 134 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“The Bread! No need to say more...”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

But of course I will! We love Giuseppe's. My husband is really not a big fan of Italian food. Before Giuseppe's opened I probably got him to willingly go to an Italian restaurant once a year. Now this is one of the places he suggests all the time. The bread is heavenly and I think I could eat several baskets of it each time I visit. The oil they serve with the bread is great but we always save some bread to dip into the wonderful sauce they use to cook the calamari. We usually share an entree and have extra to take home as well. The menu is a bit limited but I would rather have a few excellent dishes than a lot of mediocre ones. We have taken friends and family here for dinner and no one has been disappointed.

• Visited December 2013

New Market, MN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Genuine Pasta”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to Guiseppe's on an impulse. The exterior view of the place didn't impress us much. The food, however, was very tasty. It was so good that we had to have 'just one more bite' while boxing the leftovers up.
We were extremely impressed!!

• Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Bread and dipping sauce!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I love this place. The portions are very large...enough to share as I always have leftovers when I go here. The fresh warm bread is awesome along with their homemade oil! I overeat on the bread as it is fantastic! The atmosphere is ok, very small inside but overall, i would recommend this place! After dinner go to Droolin' Moose, which is next door to sample the chocolate and even pick up a few containers for home! They have samples of everything they sell!

1 Thank eyetacs
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“I'll be back! again and again and again”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to Giuseppe's for the first time, while the atmosphere is quite modest, the food and service was amazing! Start off with fabulous bread and their house oil is unmatched, then when my food arrived I was shocked at the generous serving size (enough for two to share) especially for the very reasonable prices. The dinner was some of the best Italian I've ever had and the service was excellent to boot! I've been back twice since my first visit and couldn't be happier!

1 Thank scottpru2013
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Fresh bread is amazing, but was let down”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have given a gift card to Giuseppe's from a friend and was very excited to eat there because I had the place recommended to me by a few different people. The place itself is small and not much to look at but I like the independent atmosphere that sets it apart from chain restaurants. They bring you a whole loaf of hot fresh bread that is amazing. They give you dipping sauce that is to die for. But my husband and i each got pasta for our meal and I was let down by the flavor. They give you a potion size for three meals but that doesn't make up for the quality of this pasta. My husband enjoyed his meal but I did not like either of our dishes and i LOVE pasta normally. I didnt leave with the desire to come back I am sad to say, because the place is really cute.