“Genuine Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to Guiseppe's on an impulse. The exterior view of the place didn't impress us much. The food, however, was very tasty. It was so good that we had to have 'just one more bite' while boxing the leftovers up.
We were extremely impressed!!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I love this place. The portions are very large...enough to share as I always have leftovers when I go here. The fresh warm bread is awesome along with their homemade oil! I overeat on the bread as it is fantastic! The atmosphere is ok, very small inside but overall, i would recommend this place! After dinner go to Droolin' Moose, which is next door to sample the chocolate and even pick up a few containers for home! They have samples of everything they sell!

1  Thank eyetacs
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to Giuseppe's for the first time, while the atmosphere is quite modest, the food and service was amazing! Start off with fabulous bread and their house oil is unmatched, then when my food arrived I was shocked at the generous serving size (enough for two to share) especially for the very reasonable prices. The dinner was some of the best Italian I've ever had and the service was excellent to boot! I've been back twice since my first visit and couldn't be happier!

1  Thank scottpru2013
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have given a gift card to Giuseppe's from a friend and was very excited to eat there because I had the place recommended to me by a few different people. The place itself is small and not much to look at but I like the independent atmosphere that sets it apart from chain restaurants. They bring you a whole loaf of hot fresh bread that is amazing. They give you dipping sauce that is to die for. But my husband and i each got pasta for our meal and I was let down by the flavor. They give you a potion size for three meals but that doesn't make up for the quality of this pasta. My husband enjoyed his meal but I did not like either of our dishes and i LOVE pasta normally. I didnt leave with the desire to come back I am sad to say, because the place is really cute.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

when you say italian food, it should be a least very good food, i mean something really really good, i would love to give it a second try, maybe i missed something