“Horrible! !!!!!!!!”

Prime Rate Inn - Burnsville
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
“Horrible! !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I got 2 rooms on 3/22/13 one room had bugs so I had to move room's and them move my other room I just had back surgery not to long ago and stuff did NOT care to help or take money off my bill. My youngest daughter left her blanket and pillow there she can't sleep without it and there is camreas and they refused to look at them and the front desk told me they don't know when there manger is in because he don't have a schedule! !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Although this hotel is kinda old I really liked the staff we checked in March 1 we where in room 159 the front desk lady that was
Working there was really nice and friendly!!! She was very helpful and really made me feel like I'm welcomed un like the travel lodge across the street from them

• Stayed March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 24, 2013

we paid 60 doll for 3 adults. no breakfast ( let's not make a big deal from coffe and donats))))), but how did you think with these prices. good pool.
close to Mall and Ski. no complaints

o, one think, if managers of the hotel are reading..... please keep the pool open till 1AM.... we are adults on vocation, we wanna have fun, 11PM it's like a kids time)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is a small hotel in Burnsville MN but it sure delivers a great value for the price. We paid a coupon rate of $39 per night and it was just what I expected. No frills, but comfortable and clean. The rooms were spacious. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

The continental breakfast is just donuts and coffee/hot cocoa but there are restaurants nearby as well as convenience stores that serve breakfast items at reasonable prices.

I would definitely choose this hotel again for an inexpensive stay in the Twin Cities metro area. FYI . . this hotel is within about 15 mins of the Minneapolis airport, Mall of America, Canterbury Park, etc. Very convenient location at a great price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank vikesfan
Tysons Corner, Virginia
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The motel was clean and the staff was friendly and understanding. As a Las Vegas immigration attorney visiting Bloomington for only a few hours to attend immigration court, this was a perfect place to freshen up and put the final touches on my legal briefs.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Cloquet, Minnesota
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My biyfriend and I stayed here with my mom and siblings. We loved it. It was easy and fast to get to the mall of america. we also got discounts on our vally fair tickets. the air in my mom room was broke and they moved her to a new room right away. I asked the front desk person for many things and she helped me everytime. The donuts were freash. the pool wasn't a bad temp. beds were a little hard but isnt every hotel that is cheap? now im going again with my friends!!! great hotel!!! rooms were kinda small though.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Gallup, New Mexico
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have been staying at the Prime Rate Motel in Burnsville, MN. for a week now. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Internet is great. Plenty of hot water. Not far from Mall of America as well as lots of other shopping and restaurants. Indoor pool area is clean and nice. The beds are comfortable enough, but time for new mattresses. Great value at less than 250.00 per week. I would recommend this motel for families vacationing on a budget.

Room Tip: try to get a room away from the pool area and towards the back of the building, to avoid traffic noi...