“Lots of movies”
Review of Paragon Odyssey 15

Paragon Odyssey 15
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Burnsville
More attraction details
Owner description: IMAX The Mezz Bistro Lounge, serving small plates and specialty beverages CLUB LEVEL with VIP Luxury Seats; we welcome guests of all ages to enjoy a movie in our Club Level auditoriums before 4:00 pm*. It is truly a VIP experience for the whole family. After 4:00 PM, the Club Level is reserved for guests 21 and older. Reserved Seating Stadium Seating Birthday Parties & Corporate Events Diamond Rewards Loyalty Program *Club Level upcharge charge applies.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Many movies are offered at this theater. The theaters are large, well ventilated, seats comfortable, good snacks, and the staff are very helpful. I am not from the cities, but have taken my family there on visits several times. Certainly recommend it.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This theater is like no other I have been in. It is comfy and clean and also beautiful. I can't help but take in the Greek statues around the place.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Paragon is right by our home. Although it is a little on the pricey side, the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Paragon Odyssey is the perfect example of what an American movie theater should be. I used to live in Germany where you could buy excellent beer or wine at the movie theater and enjoy it along with your movie. I thought it made it a much more fun experience and always wished theaters in America would follow such a practice. The Paragon has a very nice bar upstairs which is a great place to enjoy a few appetizers and a drink before the movie, or if we're not ready to go home yet, we have a drink after the movie before we leave. There are some individual theaters on the upper level where you can take drinks into the movie, but we have not utilized them. My husband and I will not go to any other theater in the area for date night. The prices seem comparable to other local theaters.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The place seems to be always understaffed and the popcorn/drink prices are way too high. After 3 poor experiences in a row, I now only go the Lakeville Muller theater where the popcorn is actually made on-site and they have enough staff to get waited on in a reasonable amount of time.