“A gem in the suburbs”
Review of Chianti Grill

Chianti Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Road
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been to Chianti Grill many times and never have been disappointed. Bartender Cheryl is awesome!
I would suggest they get a better bloody mary mix. It is a home made version and just does not have the zip needed. ( I am used to Zing Zang)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Our visit to the Chianti Grill would have been an outstanding date for my wife and I had we not experienced an unexpected charge on our credit card. After viewing my account when I got home I realized I was charged twice. Once for my meal and once for someone else's meal. I contacted the manager on duty (Ryan) and he informed me that mistakes happen and it wasn't the first time he has had this issue. Overall I would rate the food and ambiance a 9, but staff and management a 6. If you eat at this establishment I recommend paying cash.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our business group of 9 enjoyed lunch here on November 5. Our host requested garlic breadsticks for the table instead of bread, and there wasn't one stick left of the three baskets served. We all ordered individual dishes instead of the buffet, though the plates going by from the buffet looked very good. Several ordered salads, and the salmon salad with oranges, dried cherries and pine nuts was very large and very good. While the restaurant has high ceilings, carpeting and generous room between tables soften sounds and made conversation possible. Our server was pleasant and overall the experience was worth a return visit.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Chianti Grill is consistently good, and while we all need to wait for quite some time to once again enjoy their nice outdoor patio, it will be worth the wait.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We live near the Chianti Grill in Burnsville, and we eat there fairly often. With only one exception--a Sunday brunch--we have always had good food and good service there.