“Fantastic Food and Service”
Review of Chianti Grill

Chianti Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chianti Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Road
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Met at this restaurant with some friends and had a great meal! Service was tremendous. Wine and beer selections were very good. Meal was served hot and each entre was served with an excellent presentation. I have been here before a few times and they have improved significantly!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have always loved going here since being itroduced to it four years ago. The food is cooked to perfection every time. Most restaurants are pretty hit and miss when it comes to calamari, but this restaurant has nailed it perfectly 99% of the time! When my husband and I go, we usually order the calamari appetizer and a pasta dish to share with two side salads. When we have company from out of town we recommend it to them too!!! If you are planning to go in the evening, I highly recommend making a reservation, because the wait can be very long otherwise!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Thought I would try this with my daughter to celebrate her finishing school with a BA.
She had Fettuccine Alfredo which she said was good but not as good as Olive Garden. I had the Seafood Cannelloni which I found tasted "old and fishy tasting" smothered in a sauce so rich it was hard to eat. My salad, a Caesar, was just as much of a disappointment. Prices were too high for portion sizes. Atmosphere was good-modern-clean. I had high hopes as my friend recommended this place and the other reviews sounded good. Even our server was absent so much I didn't get the chance to complain about the old tasting scallops in my dish. I haven't been able to have a seafood dish since this experience. Thanks.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I are regulars in this restaurant and patronizing it about once or twice a month. The servers are extremely friendly and they remember what you are ordering and serve your favorite food or drinks right away. The Chef Angelo (real Italian guy) is coming out of the kitchen and goes among the tables to entertain the customers.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Whenever I am in the Minneapolis Area I try to get to Chianti Grill. The food and atmosphere are extremely pleasing. Children enjoy the flatbread. Service is always fast and friendly. The seafood linguini is superb. They also offer a Gluten free menu.