“Worth a stop!”

Ranked #37 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have driven by this place for years and never stopped. I must admit, it is not what I would call a up to date or modern in its appearance but it has a homey, small town feel. We have had several items on the menu and all have been good. Prices are decent, and the service when we have been there has been great. My son went here with some friends and had a female waitress that was terrible, we in all our trips have had a gentleman. I too have heard the breakfasts are good and quick, that will have to be on my list soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

After spending roughly $400-$500 per year at J's over the last several years, I will not be returning. The breakfast is decent but the service is atrocious. Extremely slow service coupled with an attitude from the waitresses, they showed their true ungrateful, unappreciative attitude and complete lack of attention towards their customers.
If you are looking for good service, then this is not the place for you.

5  Thank Ben S
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I've been driving by J's for years, but never stopped there. This time, we were going to the zoo, and I decided to eat at J's along the way rather than eat at the food court. I ordered the bacon chicken sandwich. It was the best chicken sandwich I have ever had. The chicken was tender and juicy, and the plate was attractively layed out. For my side, I had mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, which was excellent. I tried some of my daughter's pancake, it was quite good.

2  Thank Robert L
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Coming from a small town where the two resturants are basically a dump. This brought me back home. The sweet old waitress calling your "dear". I love there breakfast. I usually get an omlettes'. The burgers are really good too. Not a hole in the wall it is more like private club in an alley.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook