“A real hidden gem!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A real hidden gem!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I've been driving by J's for years, but never stopped there. This time, we were going to the zoo, and I decided to eat at J's along the way rather than eat at the food court. I ordered the bacon chicken sandwich. It was the best chicken sandwich I have ever had. The chicken was tender and juicy, and the plate was attractively layed out. For my side, I had mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, which was excellent. I tried some of my daughter's pancake, it was quite good.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Robert L

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Coming from a small town...”
Reviewed August 3, 2008

Coming from a small town where the two resturants are basically a dump. This brought me back home. The sweet old waitress calling your "dear". I love there breakfast. I usually get an omlettes'. The burgers are really good too. Not a hole in the wall it is more like private club in an alley.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook