“Fantastic And Very Genuine”
Review of B J's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
B J's Deli
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

The meatball sub was one of the best I've ever had and the pumpkin pie was the best I ever had. The chicken salad sandwich was excellent, very fresh. Everything was homemade and great. The ladies working there were really nice and it was overall a great trip and great food. Extremely high recommendation from us.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love their offerings, which are healthy and taste great! I just wish they were also open on Sundays for lunch and/or Brunch!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not impressed with the food. Each of us had bread that was rather dry, one type fell apart. Not best quality bread... Remainder of sandwich was not what we ordered: wrong cheese, wrong meats, spicy mustard that I didn't order. I definitely wouldn't go back to this place. The decor was nice and the restrooms were clean. Food....YUKKK

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Bj knows food and he shares his gift with all of us in Buffalo. Fresh sandwiches and great salads make this great luch place a must see when antique shopping!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great sandwiches. I've had a ruben and a few other sandwiches there and they have all been really good. The last time, I had a chicken salad - it was inedible - from brown lettuce to rubbery, fatty, poor tasting chicken. Service is pretty slow - understandable in peak time, but not when we are only ones there.