“Not impressed”

B J's Deli
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Not impressed with the food. Each of us had bread that was rather dry, one type fell apart. Not best quality bread... Remainder of sandwich was not what we ordered: wrong cheese, wrong meats, spicy mustard that I didn't order. I definitely wouldn't go back to this place. The decor was nice and the restrooms were clean. Food....YUKKK

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Bj knows food and he shares his gift with all of us in Buffalo. Fresh sandwiches and great salads make this great luch place a must see when antique shopping!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great sandwiches. I've had a ruben and a few other sandwiches there and they have all been really good. The last time, I had a chicken salad - it was inedible - from brown lettuce to rubbery, fatty, poor tasting chicken. Service is pretty slow - understandable in peak time, but not when we are only ones there.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Friendly staff welcomed me on like an old friend. The portions are generous, the soup was very tasty and the price was very reasonable. If you are looking for a good lunch in buffalo, this is the place!

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Thanks BJ and Staff! I stopped down on Saturday March 3rd after a long day working and had a cup of the hearty veggy soup and a sandwich with multigrain bread with turkey and spinach. It was so good I cant even tell you. I was blown away at the freshness. Of course my favorie is the poppy seed dried cranberry salad. On this same stay I bought a piece of Better then Sex cake my husband said it was excellent. The layer of fudge really was impressive.
Great job! We are so lucky to have such a great down home deli in our community!
Way to go!
Carrie

Been to B J's Deli? Share your experiences!