“Amazing collection of cars and automotive memorabilia”

Veit Automotive Foundation Educational Museum
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Buffalo
More attraction details
Owner description: Collector cars, gas pumps, memorabilia and grounds.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our car club got the great opportunity to visit the museum last week. The visit coordinators were great and allowed us all the time we needed to tour this fantastic collection. It's not just the classic cars and hot rods (they were great), but the amazing display of gas pumps and other automotive memorabilia that blew me away. Thanks to the Veit family and their dedicated group of employees who make this available to visitors.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were invited by the 7-Hi Cruisers to tour the museum, buildings and grounds in November 2013. The weather was perfect for a fall cruise, the tour was amazing, visually stunning, featuring impressive collections of petroliana, vintage/classic and high-performance autos, vintage signs, and so forth.... plus....their grounds held ALL the cars that were in our group -some 70+ people total. Make sure you bring an empty memory card for your camera, you'll be taking MAny pics, lol.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Norm R
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I went to the museum with my son on a cold January day and we were the only ones there. We enjoyed the drive down the country lane and quickly realized that careful planning (with a dose of whimsy) had gone into the placement of signs and abandoned vehicles along the lane. The careful planning and incredible detail was present as we walked into the main building. There on the walls were generations of automotive memorabilia - oil cans, tools, signs of all kinds, pop dispensers, etc. A real trip down memory lane. I enjoyed seeing all of the restored gas pumps and the collections of cars are incredible! I highly recommend this museum to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Blaine T
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The Veit Foundation Museum is a hidden gem within the walls of Minnesota. My trip started down a long beautiful picturesque snow covered drive with the trees overhanging the street into the complex. Met by the Veit family for a guided tour of the collection we headed into to see the cars. The statuesque round barn held a great blend of unique gas pumps, vintage gear, muscle cars and street rods. I would recommend a tour to the Veit Foundation Museum to anyone who has an appreciation for vintage cars, history and or beautiful artifacts. What an amazing space put together by the Veit family. This fantastic collection is not one to miss.

1  Thank Jarrid R
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been to larger collections, however bigger is not always better. I was impressed with the excellent quality of this extraordinary collection. Our October tour could not have been more enjoyable and interesting (except the rainy day). This has to be the best collection of rare gas pumps anywhere. The vehicle collection was well chosen including the many 1933 Fords. We were also impressed the Vaughn accompanied our group and readily answered our questions. The tour of the stables and arena was a bonus and a great example of innovative uses of recycled building materials. I highly recommend a tour to anyone! Dennis Felling, Eagan

1  Thank dennis f