“Disapointed”
Review of Super 8 Buffalo

Super 8 Buffalo
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Buffalo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

No clock, open soap in bathroom, noisy refrigerator, floor not completely vacuumed, all waste baskets were under the coat rack, cold breakfast, pillow cases were yellowed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I chose this strictly due to location. I expected better, have stayed in much nicer super 8's. There is no "lobby" - there is a counter/desk in the breakfast room and I was lucky enough to find someone sitting there when I checked in. No one there for the rest of my stay, including the next morning whan I wanted to check out. When I ran outside to get something from my car at midnight, I was surprised and concerned to find ALL the doors unlocked and propped open with NO ONE monitoring the "front desk". Bed and pillows very clean, very uncomfortable, time to replace. Bathroom was very clean and the shower looked new. Continental bfast consists of coffee that looked like weak tea, 2 loaves of white bread and butter,a few packaged Little Debbie type rolls and cold cereal. Mona at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in, but traveling alone I was not comfortable with the doors propped open and no visible employees during the rest of my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Where to start? Room was dirty (chips? On floor, along with wet, dirty towels in bathroom, a strange smell, and carpet so worn and dirty it was hard to determine the original color. Not to mention the questionable origin of the strange stains on the bed spread. Room looked like something from a movie set... One that showcased hooker motels, rooms by the hour!! Do not stay here!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was my first stay in buffalo for a family get together. Very convenient location with restuarents, grocery store, and gas station nearby. The room had a Flat screen TV which was great. The price for my 1 bed room was only 59.99, they have free Wi-Fi and also when ever i needed anything Prat the Front Office Manager was extremely helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Kudos to the Management! I had my first stay in Buffalo and it was wonderful to have a place that met all my needs: clean room and beds, lots of towels, a crib for baby, fridge, and security. I needed some directions to get around and Mona helped so much. Anything I asked for, I got. When I return and I will, this where I will stay. Thank You!!! Rosalie B.

Room Tip: ground floor good for handi-capable people
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My wife & I had an extended stay with our 2 children, and we were very satisfied with the staff, the facility, and the overall experience. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, and any requests or assistance we needed from the manager or housekeeping were addressed quickly and we felt very welcome. Also, the indoor pool & whirlpool were clean & warm. We will stay here anytime we are in this area, and would recommend to family & friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Buffalo? Share your experiences!