“Perfect in every way” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Taste of Italy

Sweet Taste of Italy
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Sweet taste of Italy is by far my favorite ever . Its that kind of food that's comforting. I grew up with it my whole life and very glad they are still around. The cheesy bread and Alfredo with chicken is always a steal and their toasted gondola is wonderful. The service is always friendly and very fast. Even on the weekends when its busy they still keep up. LOVE LOVE LOVE sweet taste of Italy, definitely give them a try, i promise you'll love it!

“Affordable Italian Dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I tried Sweet Taste of Italy in Brooklyn Park, MN for the first time. It's a hole-in-the-wall type of place with a quaint dining area.

The beef ravioli, lasagna, and garlic bread were all very good. We found out that they also make pizza and will definitely try that out next time.

My only complaint is that I was looking forward to a nice glass of wine with my meal, but learned that they only sell soft drinks and a few beer selections.

We'll definitely be back, but will likely order take-out and enjoy the meal at home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jason P
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My brother and I have eaten at this establishment four or five times in the past year. The service is always excellent. The food is very, very good. The service is always prompt and the employees are extremely efficient and friendly.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent Bread! Love the Mostaccioli! Yummy Homemade Salad Dressing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a fan on Sweet Taste of Italy, and the carry out deals can't be beat. In my opinion, the spaghetti sauce could be better, but overall our family enjoys every meal we get form there!

Visited March 2013
“Love the bread!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Sweet Taste of Italy has been a staple of my family for 20 years. They have family packs of pasta, salad, garlic bread and their gondola sandwiches that are affordable and please everyone. We absolutely love their bread! It is sweet, which surprisingly makes incredible garlic bread.

Visited December 2012