“good location and good price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Brooklyn Park
Reviewed February 22, 2013

staff is friendly and helpful. great location right off freeway. rooms have alot of space. i have stayed in almost every room at the brooklyn park location and every time it was a great experience. it was a great experience. it was a great experience. it was a great experience. it was a great experience. it was a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here with my fiance and we both had a great time. The bed was very comfortable, spacious bathrooms,and plenty of room. The location is in a quieter part of the city, so the traffic noise was slim to none. This hotel offers a wonderful breakfast set up in the morning, nice to wake up to. The staff was very kind and met our needs, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Free cookies upon check in....got love that and also a free newspaper. My family stayed here while in town visiting.The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Good location, very near the many dining options of Maple Grove. Pool and hot tub were a little cool, but do-able. The breakfast was more than the standard continental, but only from 6-9, so no sleeping in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jillyj69
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I booked a night at the La Quinta Inn & Suites just based on it being a cheaper hotel with a pool. I wanted my kids to be able to swim and just enjoy a night away. We checked in right at 3:00, were in the pool by 3:30, and figuring out what else we were going to do for the night by 4:00. The pool was far too cold to swim in even for kids. I thought the hot tub might feel nice too but cooler than a bath. Ended up just leaving the hotel for the night and finding other things to do before returning to sleep. Waste of money for what we wanted. We checked in with three people on the reservation but was still given a room with one bed too.
Other than that, not much for amenities but clean and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tmeyer01
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Our hotel stay was great. I originally booked this hotel because they accept dogs (we didn't bring our pup this time). The hotel is convenient to fabulous shopping, movie theaters, and restaurants in Maple Grove and not far from the Schwan's Super Rink in Blaine. The staff were very friendly and the complimentary breakfast has many healthy choices to please all appetites. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Amherst, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Minneapolis for an event that held across the street from this hotel. My room was clean, quiet and very nice. I paid half the price of the hotel acorss the street and enjoyed a free breakfast. It was a great deal for me.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice place. Needs a little decor updating. Not happy that the pool closes at 10pm. I had children that went to bed and my niece and I wanted to enjoy the hot tub at 10:30pm and asked the older lady at the desk if we could use it and she was "oh no! It's after 10" seriously? What happened to customer service? I understand if we were young and roudy but we are not.
I'm a manager of a hotel myself and our pool closes at 11 but if guest are behaved we still let them in. Might be something to consider.

• Stayed: October 2012
#7 of 8 in Maple Grove
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
#4 of 8 in Brooklyn Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!