“GOOD FOOD”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Plymouth, Minnesota
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great variety of menu items at reasonable prices. Always updating menu choices. Family friendly and friendly service.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“The manager needs customer service training”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were in there on Sunday July 14th. We went after the lunch rush, about 2:15pm. There were 7 adults and 3 children. When we walked in there, there was about 3 tables that were occupied. We waited a few minutes for our entire party to get there. We ordered our food at 2:25pm, and when it came to the 40 minute mark, one of the ladies in our party went to talk to the manager. He basically brushed us off. He said he was in the middle of plating our food up, and should be few minutes. With the small children that we had with were getting anxious and hungry. There was no mention by the server to bring our food out for them, the drinks were far and few between to get refilled. Our server was overwhelmed as she had many tables by this time. There were other tables getting seated, fed, and left before we got our meal. We all ordered sandwhiches and salads so it wasn't anything that would take long. When I got my sandwhich, the fries were not even warm to the touch. I didn't want to mention it as we just wanted to eat and leave. My sister mentioned it to the server who said she would get fresh ones. We got the fresh ones 20 minutes later as we asked for the check. We asked for 4 seperate checks, and one of our friends received $2.00 off her bill since she was the one to complain, and I received my sandwhich for free. No one else was compensated, nor did the manager come over to talk with us. My cousin asked why they received a discount and no one else. The server said she would talk with the manager. The server, manager, and a few other employees were huddled around in a circle looking over at us. After 5 minutes of waiting, we gave up, and left.

Last time we will be in an Applebees. We would have been happy to visit with a manager and find out what happened.

• Visited July 2013
Mobile
“Customer Service made the meal great!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Very friendly and accommodating service staff. My wife and I had the whiskey/ steak medallions. Delicious!

Visited May 2012
Fergus Falls, MN
“everyone in our house got sick from eating here.”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

went into this restaurant tonight to eat, everyone went in feeling fine. a little while after leaving i started feeling like i had the stomach flu and so did my 2 and 4 yr old daughter, husband and my daughter who is 9. this is not normal for all of us to get sick at once just by a fluke. there was something clearly not right with the food we received. will never go again.

• Visited October 2011
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Worst Carbonara I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Service was great but can't make up for the awful tasteless Spinach dip followed by tasteless Carbonara with Peas and tuff ribs. I was lectured the universal palate is used to this.... Never again!

Visited October 2011