“Seriously?”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very good food, but, horrible service.
Staff has no personality & is not worth tipping. Even after the remodel (which I'm surprised happened because every time I visit it seems business is lacking) of the restaurant, the service still lacks & on top of that, one of the male servers & sushi chefs had a very loud conversation in front of my bf & I, (we were the only diners there during what should have been lunch rush) they cursed & I think I counted the "F" word more than six times. On top of that, the sushi guy blatantly took a personal call (not even bothering to go talk in the back room but right in front of us) on his cell-with yes, more loud cursing. Where was the manager? Don't managers usually walk around greeting diners? In this case there was only my bf & I. Good food Lemongrass-but keep in mind this is the only reason I return.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

It's hard to go wrong here...especially the curries.

Must Have
--------------
+ Angel Wings (pork-stuffed chicken wings)

Very Good
+ Holy Basil
+ Red Curry
+ Chang (beer)
+ Singha (beer)

Good
-------------
+ Spring Rolls
+ Beer Lao
+ Roast Duck Curry (duck was overcooked in this instance, if that weren't the case the curry was "Very Good")
+ Pineapple Fried Rice
+ Cashew Nut with Chicken

Take It Or Leave It
-------------
? Chicken Lo Mein (very bland, tasted like plain vegetable oil on the noodles)

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is a wonderful family restaurant near Festival Foods off of 85th Ave N and highway 252. We mainly stick to Pad Thai (as hot as you want) and Spring Rolls. We have tried other items but I think we know a good thing when we taste it. Take out works great for us because I call first and by the time I get there it is ready to go! One serving is enough for several meals and always taste GREAT to the last meal.

1  Thank drykec
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is a place I really enjoy. It is in the north suburbs of Minneapolis, but it never disappoints me. The food is outstanding, and the people that run and work at the place are great.

It is a little out of the way on the back side of a shopping area, but worth going to.

1  Thank amorace
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I think we have a new Thai favorite. Our family visited for my wife's birthday and we were very pleased. We started with the crispy wings and the shrimp egg rolls. Both were hot and fresh. My daughter ordered a noodle bowl and it was huge! My son ordered the drunken noodles. They were good, too. Ample portion and full of flavor. My wife had clear noodles with seafood. Lots of shrimp and calamari. I had the green curry with chicken and it was the best I have ever had. Too bad you can't lick the plate in public. We ordered the beef laab (number five hotness) to share and it was a winner, too. Lots of beef, tripe and red thai peppers. Our server was friendly and knew the menu. I quizzed her on the order numbers briefly and she Aced it. They have beer and wine and a well decorated ambiance. Our hats are off to the chef for a great meal and nice experience.