“Ocean Buffet in Brooklyn Center Not Brooklyn Park”
Review of Ocean Buffet

Ocean Buffet
Ranked #46 of 55 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Description: Best asian buffet in the Twin Cities
Description: Best asian buffet in the Twin Cities
“Ocean Buffet in Brooklyn Center Not Brooklyn Park”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My family really enjoyed the Ocean Buffet for dinner. The price was reasonable (especially if you stick with ice water), most of the food was fresh (the desserts had been sitting a while). The service was also very good. They were quick to take your plate when you left the table to go for "another round."

Buffets sort of gross me out at times. I don't like everyone handling the same spoons, and digging into the food. However, the people working there seemed conscientious about keeping it clean and tidy. The bathrooms were also very clean (which can be an indicator of over-all cleanliness).

I enjoyed the spicy chicken, egg foo young, and spring rolls. They had lots, and lots of fresh fruit on hand for dessert. I REALLY liked that part of the buffet. Some of the seafood was a bit over fried. However, as Asian buffets go, this was, for the most part, very good. I know my family will be returning.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank annieglory

Dallas Center, Iowa
“Best Asian Seafood Buffet in the Twin Cities”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

You would never guess this restaurant on the corner of Shingle Creek Parkway and Bass Lake Road has an amazing buffet. The parking lot is always full and it is certainly understandable. The food is unbelievable, and you have a choice of American, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese quisine. Unlike many asian buffets that offer buffets, the Ocean Buffet is stupendous. The food well prepared, and the selection - second to none.

My wife and I enjoy Asian quisine and happened upon this place by accident. We were in the area, and hungry and I saw the crowded parking lot, so we went in. We were very surprised to see the place was nearly packed with plenty of Asian American's eating there. That was a good sign for us. We have since visited it twice, until bariatric surgery has limited our food intake.

• Visited November 2011