“Was perfect but has fallen a bit”
Review of Sammy Perrella's

Sammy Perrella's
Ranked #37 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Until recently we absolutely loved this place. We usually dine there a couple of times a month but our last three visits, the bar, wait staff and food has not been their usual best. They have had changes and not good ones in my opinion. One of the owners corresponded with me and explained a few of their changes and I applaud him for taking the time. I have been eating Sammy's pizza for 40 years and still think they are the best pizza ever and I would still highly recommend going there. As we go for pizza, we have not tried much of the rest of the menu. The cheese bread, awful, and to me, that wasn't cheese bread but maybe that was a new cook day and (s)he didn't know how to make it - not sure. Also the best cosmos in town bar none.