“Shrimp were cold and old”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wadsworth's at the Northland Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boone Avenue
Description: Wadsworth's Bar and Grill Whether its for after work meeting during our half-priced Happy Hour from 4pm-6pm Monday thru Friday which includes half-priced wines, half-priced rail drinks, half-priced taps, and half priced appetizers or a dinner for the whole family, Wadsworth's has you covered. Nestled inside the premier Northland Inn Executive Conference Center, Wadsworth's has everything from our famous Minnesota Wild Rice Soup to our Char-Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet with red flannel hash topped with cranberry-apricot chutney. Make your reservation to Wadsworth's Bar and Grill today!!
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I got the food from downstairs and by time I got to the 4th floor my shrimps were cold

1  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Came down pretty late, on my out the door after my visit. the bar was really quiet, there wasnt anyone there but us. So service was good.