“What a deal!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 85th Ave North
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had dinner here on a Sunday. Happy hour made drinks very reasonable. I had one of the "comfort food" specials--pot roast. It was very good. My husband ordered the wood roasted chicken. He said it was excellent. Wait staff was very good. Decor is modern with brick walls & windows facing golf course. Casual dress. Prices are great. My pot roast was $10,00. Chicken dinnner (1/2 chicken) was $15.00 & worth every penny. We will definitely return when in the twin cities.

1  Thank Crazywabbit

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friendly, casual and timely service, and serious food! The chef has obviously created this menu with love and fun in mind.

1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went out with friends to this lovely place to dine. They have different specials every day. The night we went, Sat., the special was a 14 oz prime rib for $17 The best prime rib I've had in a very long time. The scenery was beautiful, the servers friendly and helpful. We will make this a new regular place to dine. We were with friends and they were equally impressed.

1  Thank Valerie1950
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I gave this place a 5 all around when we went on a Saturday night for prime rib. I was so delighted I brought my daughter and mother there for lunch a few weeks later and what a difference. Our waitress was disengaged to be kind and the pasta special was soggy but my Reuben was luke warm. The waitress came back for a brief moment, asked how the food was and turned to another table before we could express our concern. I tried to eat the Reuben only to discover the odd taste matched the grey meat! I never send food back however this was in edible. The waitress finally noticed there was an issue, took the Reuben back and offered an alternative so I can say they did try to correct the obvious entree but no one enjoyed their meal that day. Such a drastic difference in experiences I felt I had to review that as well. Hopefully you get the A team like we did initially.

1  Thank CindyM55
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always good food, with a great view. I have never had a bad meal here. Happy Hour is awesome with great specials on apps.