Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe wi finon smokinghot itemswould stay againhot breakfastcomfortable bedsminneapolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed for three nights, it is a nice hotel and the outback restaurant it has is very good and convenient to have. Loved that each room has a safe for valuable things; lately I hadn't found one in other hotels. Rooms are clean, flat screen tv great, free wifi, nice big bathroom. But the bed is uncomfortable, the pillows small and oddly shaped, the pathways outdated. Other than that, the hotel is ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family arrived Friday night to attend a wedding, and visit the UM campus. Brooklyn Center was pretty much equi-distant from the church, reception and campus, which was a factor in selecting this hotel. There are many other hotels near-by, but the Comfort Inn seemed like the best value. The room was inviting, although there was some hair in the bathroom, and something that looked like dog kibble on the floor. It didn't bother me that much. The bed was very clean and comfortable. I was concerned about being so close to the freeway, but you cannot hear any traffic noise when the windows are closed - there are two sets of glass window panes. The man at the desk was courteous, and said the hotel was very busy that weekend. I could hear a lot of noise coming from the rooms while walking down the hallway, but we must have had quiet neighbors, because I did not hear any noise when in my room. The breakfast was average, as was the breakfast room. The staff was friendly. There was no water in the hot tub. All in all it was a pretty good stay, and I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lchwfb
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The woman who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. I couldn't close the drapes all the way across the window because they just have a panel at each end so all you have is thin white curtains that cover the window that I didn't like because the light from the parking lot could shine through and you don't get the feeling of privacy like you do when you can close the drapes all the way.
The complimentary breakfast was very good and it was in a nice location. I was disappointed that the spa wasn't working when I stayed there so I can't give a rating on that.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my two day stay here.Rooms were clean specially toilets r neat and clean.Morning complimentary breakfast was icing on cake.Hotel staff is very courteous and helpful.In all thums up to THE MANAGEMENT ...definitely I would love to visit and stay here again and I also recommend to all my friends to stay here...

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank naizabhatara
Rochelle S, Manager at Quality Inn Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you the next time!! Thanks again

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had traveled to the area & needed a room to stay, Saturday nights in the area rooms are hard to get & my 1st choice was booked & the clerk from that hotel recommended the Comfort Inn, thankfully they had a room for the night. The beds were comfy & the room was your average hotel room. The spa area was nice & relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Prince S, Manager at Quality Inn Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is our goal here at the Comfort inn by Choice hotels to surpass any expectations you have had in the past. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Brooklyn center Area!. We have renovated our hotel in 2013 and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Have a great 2013, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Brooklyn Center Minneapolis Area!