We stayed at this Comfort Inn (1600 James Circle North, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States 55430) the night of July 24 to July 25. We had booked online through CAA / AAA the day before. The area is not what I would call tourist-friendly, or so it seemed at nightfall when we got back from downtown Minneapolis - which, though beautiful, was totally deserted and eerie looking around 7- 8pm - and looked for some fast food place for a quick supper. There are a couple of other hotels / motels in the area, but no plazas, stores, or fast food options around. We noticed one diner/restaurant close to another hotel, but did not try it. We ended up buying sandwiches at the gas station nearby...
Otherwise, the hotel itself was clean, so were the room and the bathroom. They served a hot breakfast with quite a few choices. Despite the very good rate, I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn® is near the historic Earle Brown Heritage Center, one of the Midwest's premier conference and event centers. There are many venues near this Brooklyn Center, MN hotel, including the National Sports Center, Target Field, TCF Bank Stadium, Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, and the Target Center. The Nicollet Mall and Brooklyn Park Historical Farm, featuring guided tours and hands-on activities, are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Brooklyn Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn