Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Brooklyn Center
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Myrick Johnson was very helpful and very polite. He was also very helpful with informing us with information about the hotel. I will be providing my services at the Extended Stay Hotel in the future. This was the first time staying at this hotel. Again Myrick Johnson was very helpful in informing us of the high-speed internet, where to get ice, vending machines. I love the rooms. I love that the rooms have cooking area for times that I have to stay more than one night in the furture.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It always brings me such pleasure when our Staff Members are recognized and for that I thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning again soon. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very polite staff and housekeeping. Lucinda, one of the housekeeping staff, is especially friendly and takes extra care of my room. They just updated the bedding today; It looks great. I got my room through name your own price and got a very decent rate on it. For the price, and the kitchen/free internet, you really can't beat it if you need somewhere to stay for a little while.

~Tatiana

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the updates to Hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The staffs are great, very friendly. I mostly enjoy enter reacting with the staffs at all shifts. Mr John the maintenance man is one of a kind very gracious and kind. One small problem, could you please inforce the no smoking rule a little bid? I have been in the no smoking room the past nine months but I am still been smoke out. Some how thanks.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that ALL of our staff including the Maintenance Department did such a great job in taking care of you.

Also, I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the smoke smell occurring in your room. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly to ensure we continue to address all of their needs.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been staying here for a little over a month now and have nothing but nice things to say. The rooms are nice & clean, the high-speed internet always works, and the staff is great. A friend of mine stays at a different hotel that provides extended stays and she comes to MY place here to get online because she can never get online at her place. When I compare this hotel to the place she is staying - this hotel wins hands-down in all areas. The housekeeping does a great job cleaning my room and the front desk staff is friendly & helpful. They recognize me and greet me by my name. They have made my stay here very pleasant. It's nice & quiet here - in the month that I've been here, I've never had to complain about noise or any other problems. If you have to stay at a hotel for an extended period of time, this is the place to be. Thanks again to the Tammy and the rest of the staff here for making my stay as pleasant and welcoming as it's been!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you are able to bring in your friends and let them enjoy the property as well. Also, thank you for your great comments about our Housekeeping Staff. They do work hard in ensuring our guests are well taken care for. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I would like to say that my stay at Extended Stay America in Brooklyn Center, MN was one of the best that I have stayed at. Patricia and Tammy greeted me by name. They were helpful with directions around the state to all the attractions. I will definately recommend this particular Extended Stay to anyone who is in the area.

Tammy and Patricia thank you for your fantastic customer service and becoming a new friend. Hopefully it wont be too long before I will be back to see you again.

Tara Holowiak Rm 110 I do think a indoor pool and hot tub would be an excellent addition.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience at our Brooklyn Center Location. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I am also truly honored for your recognition of our staff members Tammy & Patricia.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd hope to see you here again soon."

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is the perfect hotel with a mini kitchen, comfortable beds and spacious. The staff, cleaning(Monica) and check in (Patricia) were very friendly and accommodating. We could definitly stay here again...Thank you, for making our stay a pleasant one!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LaJo's A
Eleal, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments about our rooms. It's always great to hear our staff being recognized as friendly and accommodating as you did. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had the privlage of being checked in by a wonderful lady named Patricia. I needed a couple of rooms which takes some time and in this case a couple of visits. Durring one of my visits,( I was second in line) a very rude guy came in to check rates. Patricia informed him she was with a guest and would be right with him. He spazed out, stomping out the door saying unneeded words. Patricia wasn't faised, helped the guest and then myself with a smile on her face. Both guest 1 and myself walked out talking about what agreat job of service, composer, and just being a nice person she had done.

I thank her for starting my stay off with a smile and a great start!

Adam

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Brooklyn Center? Share your experiences!