“Worth a shot”
Review of Surly Brewing Co.

Surly Brewing Co.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you have not been the tap room is pretty neat. Having been before for tours it is nice they have been able to open it up for business and sell proper pints. Selection is good and the price is decent. If you haven't been it is worth going before it is gone. Not in the most convenient location. But worth the trip.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

You will not be disappointed. 5 free drink tokens and nice 'swag' store. If you are a craft beer lover, you will really enjoy this tour!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Been to Surly Brewery a number of times for tours, Darkness Day, Power of the Pint, etc and everytime I have had an absolute blast! The volunteers really are top notch and do an excellent job keeping lines moving and making sure events run smoothly. The tour is a must for any beer fan that comes to visit. I have been on several tours and the best are really when Omar talks about Surly and how it started, don't get me wrong, the other volunteers are fully capable fo giving the tour but the stories and the way Omar tells the stories really make a difference. During the tours you are given tokens to try any number of beers they have on tap. The gift shop is nice too but is a little small and gets busy after the tour. Darkness Day is a whole other beast that they hold each year at the brewery and every year I am amazed that they can pull it off! Over 1,000 people swarm to get in line the day before the event.
Overall, I have been very impressed with Surly and am a pretty big fan of their beer.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I had been waiting for months to attend the Surly Beer tour. I finally, was able to attend 2x in the last couple months. It was so awesome! You get 5 tolkens to try different beers. The tour is free. Surly Furious is still my favorite! They give a tour of the facility with some little tidbits about the History of Surly. Like I said, I've been twice and enjoyed the tour both times as there were different tour guides that gave different insights. If you get a chance, go!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We were in upper Minnesota at a very nice resort. We went into the bar and were surprised to find this beer on tap. It was very good.

2  Thank minneapol