“Good Food, Nice staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Good food, nice staff, must visit place if you like Indian Food.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

The customer service is very good. And the indian food is excellent. They have food to please everyone.

Reviewed January 8, 2010

I moved from LA to minneapolis and was wanting to try some indian when i stumbled accross this restaurant very close to the hotel I was living in. I was impressed with the food that I took out that night which triggered a continuance for the most part during my stay around the vicinity. The shah jahan biryani, beef curry, chicken korma and the beef biryani in my mind is delicious.... and the 15% discount online became a welcome inspite of the coupon that I never had....Friendly, and courtious, they are better tham most indian restaurants in California, I must say!!

Reviewed January 4, 2010

A friend recommended Great India. The strip mall location and bright, open dining area made me question the tip. We were the only customers when we arrived which also concerned me. Turns out the food and service were first rate. Pakora appetizers were crunchy and tasty. I ordered Goat Bhuna just to say I've eaten goat and was happy to find the entree is delicious. I was especially impressed with the little things. Hot Indian Tea, rice (basmati, I think) and Peshwari Naan were fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed June 6, 2009

I found it by accident but I am really pleased I did. The menu was great with lots of options and of course you were able to choose how hot you wanted the curry. Service was attentive without being intrussive. Portions were more than enough as I never saw anyone leave without taking some home for later.