“My favorite - I always come back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Minneapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite - I always come back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2009

When I want pizza fresh, hot and delicious I call Scoreboard. They are quick, easy to pick up at, or have delivered. Mmm-makes me want to order one right now. And their broasted chicken? It is THE BEST. With their Jo-Jo potatoes and cole slaw...I'm hungry just thinking about it!

1 Thank lidnab

Gotham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2008

Scoreboard easily has the most delicious pizza I've ever had. The service is friendly and the wait is not long. I recommend getting sausage with extra sauce. Also, don't come here if you're looking for healthy alternatives. This is pizza made the way pizza is meant to be made!

1 Thank Damage09inc
Mpls.
“Best pizza in the "Twin Cities"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

The best value in the "Twin Cities". Locally owned and operated for 25 years. Real Burnett County cheese that is made on deck ovens the "old fashioned way" Try the 4 pound "Grand Slam" with kraut.

2 Thank p0uncer