“Best pizza this side of twin cities”

Scoreboard Pizza Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best pizza this side of twin cities”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great minnesota style pizza and chicken at a good price. Would definitely go back when in the mood for good pizza. Nice dinner salad as well.

• Visited May 2013

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pie!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

The place is in a strip shopping center, nothing snazzy or flashly but they do know how to do pizza. They're pies are stuffed, loaded down with toppings. The sauce is a nice thick consistency. You won't have to ask for extra sauce. If you're like me you don't care for a sweet sauce. This sauce has just the right mixture of slightly sweet and slightly acidic, you know, like a tomato. I ordered the small meat lovers with green olives added. I maybe got three pieces of the eight before I was stuffed.

Visited June 2012
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Saw the great reviews and wanted to check it out. We were the only customers for the first 20 minutes yet 45 minutes later still no pizza. Had to go to the counter to find out what was going on. Pizza had been on the counter. Ironically the pizza was great. Guess they must specialize in delivery.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Very Good for that In room Delivery”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I saw the reviews and decided to order. Had a large Sausage/Pepperoni. The sauce had great flavor to it....couldn't pick it up, but the right number of spices, and a good zing. My only issue was I was told about 45 min, and the pizza arrived to the hotel a little over an hour. Otherwise, next time I am in Minn., I will most likely order from there again!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank josh t
Minneapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite - I always come back!”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

When I want pizza fresh, hot and delicious I call Scoreboard. They are quick, easy to pick up at, or have delivered. Mmm-makes me want to order one right now. And their broasted chicken? It is THE BEST. With their Jo-Jo potatoes and cole slaw...I'm hungry just thinking about it!

1 Thank lidnab